THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 11th August 2021 AT THE LEIGH PARISH CHURCH AT 7.30PM.
- Welcome and apologies
- Declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the last meetings to be approved (June/July).
- To discuss updates on current planning applications including
a) New road name for Vineyards Development
b) TBC’s Local Heritage List
- To receive the current Financial Statement including:
a) Allotment Tenancy Agreements
b) Funding for Wild Flower meadows
c) Funding for Leigh Flood Defence pump
d) Application for a Covid-19 grant
6. To receive updates on Highways Issues including:
a) Highways winter update information
b) Updates on the M5 junction 10 improvement scheme
7. To receive an update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan
8.District and County Councillor Reports
9. Parish Councillor profiles for the website
- Any other business
This meeting will be held in accordance with the four Covid 19 Principles –
– How to meet the social distancing requirements entering and leaving the building and during the meeting –
the clerk will keep a record of anyone attending the meeting, asking public to sign in on arrival and keep the list for
– What Person Protective Equipment (PPE) materials are required – hand sanitiser, masks and wipes
– How can you limit sharing documents and materials – copies of all paperwork is available on the Parish
– Ensuring proper ventilation – can the windows be open during the meeting and beforehand if the room has been used during the day.
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
4th August 2021 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk
Please click on the link below for a copy of the agenda: