THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: email@example.com : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
LEIGH PARISH FULL COUNCIL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 8th November 2023, AT 7.30PM at St Catherine’s Church.
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To formally approve the Minutes of the last meetings (September and October).
4. Matters arising from minutes.
5. To discuss Planning updates.
6. To approve the Financial Statement and consider the precept for 2023/24
7. To consider and approve CIL expenditure
8. Update on Highways issues.
9. Update on Prow issues
10. Reports from Borough and County Councillors
11. Items for a future agenda/Any other business
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
02.11.23 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk