NOTICE OF MEETING
AN ADDITIONAL MEETING OF THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 14th June 2021 AT THE LEIGH PARISH CHURCH AT 7.30PM
2.Declarations of interest
3.To formally accept the application for Parish Councillor following the recent vacancy/advertisement
Parish Council adjourns for the signing of the Declaration of Acceptance of Office
4. To discuss planning consultation requests and consider responses for the following:
21/00655/FUL: Erection 1no. dwelling following the demolition of the existing agricultural building and associated works at Windyridge, Tewkesbury Road, Coombe Hill
21/00796/FUL: Demolition of single storey and two storey rear extension and erection of a two storey rear extension at Greystones, Tewkesbury Road, Coombe Hill.
Planning Inspectorate Ref: APP/G1630/C/21/3276207 and APP/G1630/C/21/3276456 (20/00067/ENFC) –Appeal against enforcement notice at Slate Mill, Tewkesbury Road, Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
5. Any other business.
This meeting will be held in accordance with the four Covid 19 Principles –
– How to meet the social distancing requirements entering and leaving the building and during the meeting –
the clerk will keep a record of anyone attending the meeting, asking public to sign in on arrival and keep the list for
– What Person Protective Equipment (PPE) materials are required – hand sanitiser, masks and wipes
– How can you limit sharing documents and materials – copies of all paperwork is available on the Parish
– Ensuring proper ventilation – can the windows be open during the meeting and beforehand if the room has been used during the day.
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
8th July 2021 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk