THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: firstname.lastname@example.org : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
AN ADDITIONAL MEETING OF THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 11th October 2023 AT THE LEIGH PARISH CHURCH AT 7.30PM
2. Declarations of interest
3. To discuss planning consultation requests and consider responses for the following:
23/00779/FUL: Proposed Stables in the garden of Evington Manor at Evington Manor, Tewkesbury Road, Coombe Hill
4. To discuss various Highways Issues including :
Update on pothole repairs
Update on Church Road Junction
Update on blocked/damaged drains
Update on landslide situation.
Update on hedge and verge cutting
5. To discuss, approve and adopt the Civility and Respect Pledge.
6. To discuss the OPCC’s Councillor Advocacy Scheme.
7. To discuss the review of Polling Districts and Polling Places.
8. Update on CIL spending proposals
9. To discuss minor issues relating to the two Parish flood defence schemes.
10. Any other business.
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
4th October 2023 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk