THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: email@example.com : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
THE ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING OF LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY 25TH JULY 2023 AT THE LEIGH PARISH CHURCH AT 7.30PM
ALL ARE WELCOME
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Election of Officers for 2023/2024
- Vice Chair
- Responsible Finance Officer
- Leigh Poor Charity Trustees
- Highways Rep
- Confirmation of bank signatories
3. To approve the minutes from the last Annual Parish Meeting (May 2022)
4. To provide any necessary update on The Annual Accounts for 2022/2023 including the Annual Governance Statement
Full Parish Council Meeting then follows:
5. Declarations of interest
6. Minutes of the last meetings to be approved – Jan, Feb, April, May 2023.
7. To approve and adopt the revised Leigh Parish Council Code of Conduct.
8. To discuss planning applications and consider responses for the following:
23/00410/FUL – The Bellows, Tewkesbury Road, Coombe Hill. Section 73 Application for the Variation
of Conditions 2 (Approved Plans) for Planning Permission 21/01458/FUL.
23/00477/FUL – Land to the south of Blacksmith Lane and East of Cyder Press Farmhouse, The Leigh.
Erection of a one storey, one bedroom, oak framed dwelling.
23/00578/FUL – Unit 6, Knightsbridge Business Centre, Tewkesbury Road, Coombe Hill. Change of
Use from B8 storage and distribution to B2 Light Industrial Use to form commercial production kitchen.
9. To approve the Financial Statement
10. To discuss various Highways Issues including :
Overgrown hedges and footpaths
Environment Health and EA issues
Wharf Landslide, current ‘tree’ situation and funding request to help with revegetation of the mud wall
Traffic Light upgrade
11. To discuss funding request for the Wharf Flood Defence Scheme pump repairs.
12. District and County Councillors’ reports
13. To approve Council Meeting dates for 2023/2024
14. To consider a response to TBC’s Draft Street Trading Licensing Policy Consultation and Draft Taxi and
Private Hire Licensing Policy Consultation.
15. Items for a future agenda
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk
Click on this link below to download a copy of the Agenda