THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: email@example.com : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL FULL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 8th February 2023, 7.30PM at St Catherine’s Church.
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To formally approve the Minutes of the last meetings.
4. To discuss the revised planning consultation request and consider a response for the following…
22/01003/FUL – Change of use of land for provision of a mobile home for holiday let
accommodation and conversion of 1st floor garage to holiday let accommodation, together
with change of use of land for display of 20 solar voltaics. The Croft, The Leigh, Gloucester
5. To approve the Financial Statement.
5a.To formally approve changes to the Parish Clerk salary grading.
6. Update on Highways issues.
6a. To discuss further information relating to the Coombe Hill junction upgrade.
7. To discuss the Rural Cost of Living survey
8. To discuss the changes to the May 2023 elections system
9. To discuss a potential celebration for the Kings Coronation.
11.Any other business
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
02.02.2023 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk