THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: firstname.lastname@example.org : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
LEIGH PARISH FULL COUNCIL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY 9th November 2022, AT 7.30PM at St Catherine’s Church.
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To formally accept the application for Parish Councillor following the recent vacancy advertisement.
Parish Council adjourns for the signing of the Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
4. To formally approve the Minutes of the last meetings (August and October).
5. Matters arising from minutes (e.g. complaint to TBC)
6. To discuss Planning updates.
7. To approve the Financial Statement and consider the precept for 2022/23
7a. To consider CIL expenditure
7b. To formally adopt and implement the 2022/2023 Pay award for the Clerk.
8. Update on Highways issues.
8a. Coombe Hill Traffic Lights upgrade
9. Update on the Neighbourhood Development Plan
10. Items for a future agenda/Any other business
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
03.11.22 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk