THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
: firstname.lastname@example.org : theleighpc.org.uk
NOTICE OF MEETING
AN ADDITIONAL MEETING OF THE LEIGH PARISH COUNCIL
TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY 13th October 2021 AT THE LEIGH PARISH CHURCH AT 7.30PM
- Declarations of interest
- To discuss planning consultation requests and consider responses for the following:
21/01143/FUL: Change of use of land to provide extension to existing motorhome sales business,
vehicle display area at Fieldview Bungalow, Tewkesbury Road, The Leigh
- To review and respond to TBC’s Statement of Community Involvement (capturing parish councils’
experience of community involvement in planning)
- LNDP – Regulation 16 consultation update.
- To consider feedback to GCC/Atkins following the Coombe Hill Junction upgrade presentation to the
public on 7th October 2021.
- The Village Pond.
- Draft Tewkesbury Borough Heritage Strategy – Consultation
- Other Highways issues
- Financial Update.
- Official acceptance and signing of the EA’s Exception report in relation to Flood defence pump funding.
- Covid 19 Community Grant.
- Any other business.
This meeting will be held in accordance with the four Covid 19 Principles –
– How to meet the social distancing requirements entering and leaving the building and during the meeting –
the clerk will keep a record of anyone attending the meeting, asking public to sign in on arrival and keep the list for
– What Person Protective Equipment (PPE) materials are required – hand sanitiser, masks and wipes
– How can you limit sharing documents and materials – copies of all paperwork is available on the Parish
– Ensuring proper ventilation – can the windows be open during the meeting and beforehand if the room has been used during the day.
Members are reminded that the Council has a duty to consider the above matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equalities, Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.
6th October 2021 Kate Tilling, Parish Clerk